Quantitative Tools for Solving Critical Business Problems
The past few decades have seen a quiet revolution in the development of quantitative business tools. No longer the province of back-office operations, new techniques have emerged for solving million and even billion-dollar problems.
StatWizards evolved to help bridge the gap between critical business problems and new quantitative solutions. Our Discrete-Choice Wizards, the first of a continually expanding line of tools, are designed to address the following problems:
- How much should I charge for my product in order to maximize revenues or profits?
- How should pricing change to meet differing competitive situations?
- What features should my product contain?
- How much are customers willing to pay for specific features?
- What adoption rate should I expect for a new product?
- Do different market segments expect different things from my products?
- What is the appropriate segmentation to use?
Based on Fader-Hardie forecasting models, our latest product line extension simultaneously produces forecasts at both the individual and aggregate level. The Forecast Wizard supports a wide range of applications, including calculating individual customer value, identifying customer segments, projecting customer retention, and forecasting contract renewal rates.
If you use Statistical Innovations' Latent GOLD® program to identify market segments, this Wizard is for you. It reads the output from a Latent GOLD® Format Wizard run into Excel then applies charts and formatting to help you characterize segments and explain results to managers. For more information, visit the Format Wizard's product information page.
You can also find videos and tutorials for all these products in our learning library.